Designing Your Next Motion Project
Did you know that Dynapac has a full staff of engineers with competencies including Control Systems, Materials, Electronics and most importantly MECHANICAL ENGINEERING? We also have a full service machine shop for your custom needs.
It doesn’t matter if your project is big or small, we can work with you to make it into a reality.
For the past 60 years in the motion industry, Dynapac Rotating has been an innovator and thought-leader in solving complex motion problems. Please fill out the form below to have a member of our team schedule a complimentary engineering review of your project.
Or if you are ready to pick a date, just click the “Schedule Call” button to get on our calendar.
Why Should you Choose Dynapac?
- Engineering Roundtable – No charge for 1/2 hour to speak with an engineer about your project and brainstorm ideas on how to make it a reality. Click Here to schedule an appointment now.
- Experience – Over 60 years experience in designing, building and installing innovative motion solutions all over the world.
- Customization – We work with new construction or existing building remodeling and create a design that works for you.
- Qualified – P.E. Engineer (Mechanical/California) on staff to review all designs with our engineering team.
- Safety – Each system is designed to include a secondary safety strap to arrest the fall of a chandelier in case the primary system were to fail.
- Installation – Our trained installation technicians ensure that your chandelier will hang properly and safely.
- Engineering – Our qualified engineering staff uses the latest technology including CAD, Finite Element Analysis and Solid Modeling.
- Submittal Drawings & Documentation – Provided for all projects to satisfy specifications and requirements of general contractors and building owners.
Complimentary Engineering Review
Did you know that Dynapac has a full staff of engineers with competencies including Control Systems, Materials, Electronics and most importantly MECHANICAL ENGINEERING?
Don’t hesitate to give us a call at 1-801-485-2221 now to schedule a FREE 30 minute engineering assessment of your project! We can help you identify the best and most cost effective methods for making your dream a reality.
Featured Project – Toothsome Chocolate Emporium
It may look simple enough, but In this project, the frame of the Dynapac rotator not only moves both objects (the rotating ring and the minute hand), but also holds the center stationary face of the sign. To achieve this, Dynapac engineers had to design a multi-concentric-tube device to hold all three objects – the moving minute hand, the stationary sign face, and the moving outer ring.
Dynapac designed and programmed a custom motor control system to operate the rotating ring and minute hand. A variable speed drive was added to provide the option to change the speed of the outer ring, and to reverse its direction. The sign’s minute hand waves back and forth using proximity sensors connected to the computer system. Once the hand hits the end of the stroke, the motor ramps down in speed and reverses direction gently, so as not to bounce and create a distraction to those viewing it.