We design, manufacture and install chandelier hoists. Call us today for help with adding quality, safety and convenience to your next lighting project.
Access Your Chandelier Safely
“Ah, no worries. The Boss says we have great insurance!”
Is your chandelier located on a high ceiling, over a stairway or in a difficult to get location? How do you clean it or change the light bulbs?
A Dynapac chandelier hoist system will safely lower it to the ground where you can maintain it without putting your lights or personnel at risk.
Why Should you Choose Dynapac?
- Engineering Roundtable – No charge for 1/2 hour to speak with an engineer about your project and brainstorm ideas on how to make it a reality. Click Here to schedule an appointment now.
- Experience – Over 20 years designing and installing Chandelier Hoist Systems for buildings all over the world. Click Here to see a list of past projects.
- Customization – We work with new construction or existing building remodeling and create a design that works for you.
- Qualified – P.E. Engineer (Mechanical/California) on staff to review all designs with our engineering team.
- Safety – Each system is designed to include a secondary safety strap to arrest the fall of a chandelier in case the primary system were to fail.
- Installation – Our trained installation technicians ensure that your chandelier will hang properly and safely.
- Engineering – Our qualified engineering staff uses the latest technology including CAD, Finite Element Analysis and Solid Modeling.
- Submittal Drawings & Documentation – Provided for all projects to satisfy specifications and requirements of general contractors and building owners.
Complimentary Engineering Review
Did you know that Dynapac has a full staff of engineers with competencies including Control Systems, Materials, Electronics and most importantly MECHANICAL ENGINEERING?
Don’t hesitate to give us a call at 1-801-485-2221 now to schedule a FREE 30 minute engineering assessment of your project! We can help you identify the best and most cost effective methods for making your dream a reality.
Featured Project – Topeka High School
As part of the historic Topeka High School Campus, the Hoehner Auditorium has been known for its grandeur since 1931. The Gothic style theatre seats 1,875, is illumined by ten massive chandeliers, and features a vaulted tiled ceiling.
Dynapac’s team installed a total of 10 new chandelier hoists, including eight 1000 lbs and two 2500 lbs capacity units. Larger holes were cut through the ceilings to improve movement of the chandelier support stems through the ceiling and spring-loaded safety arresters have been attached to each fixture. The chandeliers can now be lowered and raised using a hand-held remote control.